Burger Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Burger Blends (we used Mushroom & Onion Burger Blends – additional flavors include: Southwest Style and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper)
- 2 cups Mixed Greens
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 3-5 Speared Pickles
- 1/8 Red Onion, diced
- 3/4 Sweet Potato, cut into strips
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Pepper
Whole30 Garlic Aioli Ingredients:
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 White Onion, diced
- 3 1/4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 Mayonnaise (we used Primal Kitchen)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Peppercorn Seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Oregano, dried
- Preheat your oven and grill to 350°F
- Add all aioli ingredients into a blender. Blend together until ingredients are evenly dispersed and you have your desired consistency. Add more lemon juice if you’d like it to be less thick.
- Transfer aioli to a serving bowl and refrigerate. Let cool for 30-45 minutes.
- Slice your sweet potatoes into french fry shaped strips. On a baking pan, lay down a sheet of tinfoil and sliced potatoes. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over the sweet potatoes. Place in oven, let cook for 18-22 minutes. Flip the potatoes half way through.
- Place TWR 100% Grass-Fed Burger Blend on grill and let cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Add all salad ingredients and burger to a serving bowl, drizzle with aioli and enjoy!