- 2.5 tablespoons olive oil - divided
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes - quartered
- 1 sweet onion – peeled and sliced
- 4 ears of corn – shucked
- 4 Teton Waters Hardwood Smoked Sausage – cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pound shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 4 cups bibb lettuce
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced jarred garlic
- 1/8 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Place potatoes, onion, and corn on baking sheet and drizzle with ½ the olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking vegetables, saute sausage in a medium pan coated with oil over medium heat. Cook until cooked through – about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan that was used for the sausage, add the shrimp and sprinkle with remaining Old Bay. Cook until no longer transluscent – about 5 minutes (timing may vary depending on the size of your shrimp.
- Once vegetables are cooked, remove from oven and let cool for 5 mintues. Cut corn kernels from cobb and reserve in a bowl.
- Place ½ cup Bibb lettuce on 8 salad plates. Distribute corn kernels, potatoes, onion, shrimp, and sausage evenly among the salad bowls.
- Top with fresh parsley and dress with homemade dressing.
To Make Dressing:
Combine all dressing ingredients (red wine vinegar through salt and pepper) and whisk to combine.