This sheet pan kielbasa and potatoes is a hearty meal that comes together quickly and is full of flavor! It is perfect for September Whole30 or a weeknight meal. Serve with a side salad, half an avocado, or have it on its own!
- 1 Teton Waters Ranch uncured beef kielbasa
- 1 lb mini gold potatoes
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- Olive oil
- All-purpose seasoning
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into fourths and slice the kielbasa into ¾-inch rings. Add potatoes and kielbasa to a large mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil, sea salt, and a generous pour of all-purpose seasoning.
- Spread potatoes and kielbasa on the sheet pan. Roast in the oven for 12-18 minutes.
- While the potatoes and kielbasa are cooking, slice the bell peppers, then add to a medium mixing bowl. Toss in olive oil, sea salt, and all-purpose seasoning.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Flip the kielbasa pieces and toss the potatoes, then move them to the side. Add the bell pepper slices to the sheet pan, then place the sheet pan back in the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from the oven once the potatoes are cooked through. Enjoy with a side salad, half an avocado, or have the sheet pan meal on its own!