Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup grass-fed beef Broth, we like Kettle & Fire or Bonafine Provisions
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce or Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon Honey, optional
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 2 packages TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 1 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 servings Cauliflower Rice, homemade or we used Full Green Cauliflower Rice
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat grill to 450°F with a cast iron pan, and close the lid to heat. Prep vegetables while grill is heating.
- When grill is hot, add sausages, oil, ginger, and garlic to the pan. Close lid and cook for 7-10 minutes, tossing twice to prevent sausages from burning.
- Add vegetables and sauce to the pan and stir to combine. Cook and stir a few minutes more, until bell peppers are soft.
- Once vegetables are soft, remove from heat and serve over cauliflower rice.
- Sit back and dig in!