Bacon is delicious, and when it’s wrapped around a bite-sized piece of mouthwatering 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, something pretty magical happens. If those 2 ingredients aren’t enough to get your taste buds tingling for this delicious paleo appetizer, just dunk the whole thing in some refined-sugar-free paleo BBQ sauce and enjoy!
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, we used our Polish Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10-12 strips thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup refined-sugar-free paleo BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wrap each piece of Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage with bacon, secure with a toothpick and arrange on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake until bacon is almost fully cooked, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven, brush each bite with BBQ sauce and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once bacon is crispy and fully cooked, remove from oven and serve warm.